The American Farmland Trust (AFT) 2022-23 Brighter Future Fund aims to provide grants of up to $5,000 directly to farmers and ranchers who are BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and/or women. The grant guidelines can be found here and the application can be completed here. The application period is open from November 1st to November 15th, 2022. Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received, so be sure to APPLY NOW!
- Drought Relief Applications Now Open
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Red 7 serving Fresno County November – December 2023
- Intertribal Crew Completes Fall Prescribed Burning Season in Fresno County Mountains – Nov 7th
- Blue Rush Field Trip – Dinkey Creek Collaborative – Sept 27th, 2023
- Firewise Fall Picnic – Community Center Shaver Lake – October 7th